Compuware Youth Hockey will continue with our on-ice practices/conditioning skates with no contact between players through January 31. We continue with no shared ice practices.
A reminder on the USA Hockey Arena and Compuware protocols-
- The Arena and ice must be used for individualized training only (example: 16 kids, 8 stations, 2 kids to a station, one kid doing a drill, then switch). No group or team related training is allowed; no contact drills are allowed. You may not work on a powerplay, a penalty kill, a break out. You may work on individual spaced drills, stick handling, shooting, skating, and agility. Imagine walking into lifetime fitness as an individual and walking up to a treadmill and having no one within 6 square ft of you. This is what the ice should look like. No small area games, or battle drills; no scrimmages.
- Individuals will be given two locker rooms. Individuals must spread out between the two.
- There are no showers available to individuals.
- Individuals should bring their own pre-filled water bottles.
- Individuals will be allowed to enter the building 15 minutes prior to work out time.
- Individuals must exit the facility within 15 minutes of completion of work out time.
- Individuals 11U and over will not be allowed to have any once else enter the Arena with them. Individuals 10U and younger will be allowed one family member to enter the Arena with them.
- All guests must check in at the main lobby. All other entrances will be closed.
- All guests must fill out a Health Check Form.
- All individuals and guests must wear a face covering at all times while in the facility, including during on the ice and maintain 6 ft social distancing.
- There will be no team warmups prior to entering the ice and on the ice. No team video sessions.
- And or any other protocols supplied by the Arena.