1. Treat your teammates, coaches, and parents with Respect at all times.
2. Focus on yourself, your development, your attitude, and your behavior in the gym. Injury prevention is just as important as building strength and speed.
3. Players are encouraged to attend as much as possible. Please let your coaches know in advance if you need to miss.
4. No cell phones allowed in the weight rooms.
5. Training Attire: Compuware T-shirt and short preferred. Otherwise a neutral colored t-shirt, shorts, and gym shoes. Low top gym shoes are in the player’s best interest in order to provide proper ankle mobility. Note: Outside shoes will not be allowed in the weight room; this rule is necessary so we can continue to provide players with clean surfaces to lie on when performing ground based exercises and stretching.
6. Respect our home. USA Hockey Arena is our home and they have provided us with a state of the art training center so let's take care of it.
7. Eat properly before games and practices.
8. Practice hard!
9. HAVE FUN.
10. Be Good Humans AT ALL TIMES!!!
The GVN waiver only has to be completed once. This is linked to your mindbody account. If you do not have one, please follow the steps to create one. If you forgot your password click on "forgot password" and follow the prompts.
GVN has provided these workouts for Compuware Youth Hockey players and parents.