Player Movement General Procedure-
(h) In the Tier 1 classifications, player movement will be allowed as follows:
(1) Players can only move within their own organization.
(2) 14U (Bantam) may not move up to the 15 Only classification. 15 Only may move up to 16U (Midget) classification
and 16U may move up to the 18U (Midget) classification. Players using the player movement will be allowed to move
up and down for a maximum of eight (8) games per Regular season.
(3) Players moving up and down will not have a 72 hour waiting period, will not need to be released from one team and
added to the other team they are moving to.
(4) Player movement will be allowed up to December 31 of the current playing season except player movement will be
allowed to fill spots of players that move up to a Junior team until the date established by USA Hockey each year.
(5) Players exercising this option must include these games in their total number of games count. Teams and players in
this classification are restricted to a maximum number of games per season. Refer to Paragraph P-1. Players
exceeding this limit will be ineligible to participate in the MAHA State Playoffs.
(6) For player movement tracking, an individual appointed by the State Playoff Committee will be assigned to the Tier 1
category. Teams will submit players moving up and down to this individual. This individual will track how many
games an individual player has moved up.
(7) Coaches who do not report player movement or exceed the maximum number of moves will be subject to
disciplinary actions and suspension of up to one year.
(i) A team may pick up a substitute goalie from within its own
Hockey fans, In celebration of Hockey Week Across America share your #FirstDayOnSkates on Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win!See Entries